Navigation. Seminars & Organizational / Conferences / Resources
Seminars / Organizational. Occasionally I’ve helped organize seminars/conferences; their websites are listed here.
- Math for All SLC 2024 - (Co-organized with Sarasij Maitra, Peter McDonald, and Tim Tribone.)
- Derived Categories, Arithmetic and Geometry AMS MRC - (Co-organized with Matthew Ballard, Katrina Honigs, Daniel Krashen, and Emanuele Macrì).
- Math for All SLC 2023 - (Co-organized with Cooper Boniece, Peter McDonald, Selvi Kara, Hanna Okamura, and Kiyanna Porter)
- iTHEM Working Group - (Co-organized with Rebecca Hardenbrook and Thomas Hill)
- Utah Algebraic Geometry Seminar - Fall 2022, Spring 2023 (Co-organized with Devlin Mallory).
- Utah Algebraic Geometry Seminar - Fall 2021, Spring 2022(Co-organized with Leo Herr).
- UofSC Graduate Colloquium - Fall 2017, Spring 2018
- Graduate Student Elliptic Curve Seminar - Spring 2017
Recent Travel: Conferences/Workshops/Seminars. Here you can find a compilation of my current/future math-related travel. (toggle list)
Past Travel: Conferences/Workshops/Seminars. I’ve compiled a list of conferences/workshops/seminars that I’ve attended over the past few years. (toggle list)
Joint Mathematics Meetings - January 5-8.
- Math for all Salt Lake City - February 4-5.
This is a satellite conference for Math for all NOLA.
- Princeton Algebraic Geometry Seminar - February 15.
- University of Michigan Algebraic Geometry Seminar - March 16.
- University of Minnesota CAAG Seminar - April 7.
- Derived Categories and Moduli Spaces @ Cornell - April 29-May 1.
- Advances in Mixed Characteristic Commutative Algebra & Geometric Connections
@ Casa Matemática Oaxaca - May 8 - 13.
- Algebraic Geometry and Singularities Learning Workshop & Conference
@ University of Washington - June 20 - 26.
- AMS Fall Western Sectional - October 22 - 23.
- Derived, Birational, and Categorical Algebraic Geometry @ Banff - November 14-19, 2021
- UCSC NT & AG Seminar - Virtual. April 23, 2021
- Derived Seminar - Virtual. March 16, 2021
- What is... a seminar? - Virtual. January 7, 2021
- Dartmouth Algebra & Number Theory Seminar - January 7, 2020
- Joint Mathematics Meetings Denver - January 15-18, 2020
University of North Carolina Chapel Hill - March 20, 2020
University of Utah - April 21, 2020
- MAGUS - Marvelous Algebraic Geometry Unraveled by Students - May 8, 2020
- Utah Algebraic Geometry Seminar - Virtual. September 22, 2020
- Madison Moduli Weekend - Virtual. September 26-27, 2020
- RNT: Rethinking Number Theory - Virtual. October 5-18, 2020
- Derived, Birational, and Categorical Algebraic Geometry @ Banff - Virtual. November 1-6, 2020
- Derived Categories and (Non)commutative Algebraic Geometry CMS Winter Meeting, Virtual. December 7-8, 2020
- Connections for Women: Derived AG, Birational Geometry, Moduli Spaces - MSRI - 1/28-30, 2019
- Introductory Workshop: Derived AG, Birational Geometry, Moduli Spaces - MSRI - 1/31-2/8, 2019
- Women in Homotopy Theory and Algebraic Geometry - Freie Universität Berlin - 3/20-22, 2019
- MRC: Explicit Methods in Arithmetic Geometry in Characteristic p - 6/16-22, 2019
- MSRI-NCTS Joint Summer School on Toric Varieties - Taipei, Taiwan - 7/29 - 8/9, 2019
- Rice University Algebraic Geometry & Number Theory Seminar - 9/10, 2019
- University of Georgia Algebraic Geometry Seminar - 9/18, 2019
- Emory University Algebra Seminar - 10/8, 2019
- Facets of Algebraic Geometry - Ann Arbor - 10/18-20, 2019
- University of Oregon - 10/22, 2019
- University of Colorado Boulder - 10/30, 2019
- FRAGMENT Seminar @ Colorado State - 10/31, 2019
- Interactions between Brauer Groups, Derived Categories and Birational Geometry of Projective Varieties @ Banff - 11/10-15, 2019
- Graduate Workshop in Algebraic Geometry for Women and Mathematicians of Minority Genders - Harvard/MIT - February 17-18, 2018, 2019
- The Georgia Algebraic Geometry Symposium - Georgia Tech - February 23-25, 2018
- A Day of ALgebraic Geometry in Savannah - Georgia Southern - March 31, 2018
- Workshop on Topics in Algebraic Geometry - UNC Chapel Hill - November 3-5, 2017
- The Georgia Algebraic Geometry Symposium - University of Georgia - March 3-5, 2017
- Workshop on Symplectic Varieties and Geometric Representation Theory - UNC Chapel Hill - October 28-30, 2016
- UGA-SWAG: Georgia Summer Workshop in Algebraic Geometry - August 26-29, 2016
- Workshop on New Developments in Moduli and Geometric Invariant Theory - UNC Chapel Hill - November 20-22, 2015
back to top